In today’s economy, everyone is looking for ways to cut costs. For most companies the ongoing expense of office printing—cost-per-print, routine maintenance, and service—is an unexplored opportunity for significant, cumulative savings. Urban X Solutions delivers managed print services to help your small and medium businesses (SMBs) centralize management of all your devices—including printers, copiers and multi function printers from multiple manufacturers.
At Urban X we’re a lot like you! That’s why we represent so many clients in the Small to Medium Business space.
All of our products, software and services are designed to help your business grow and increase your company’s bottom line in today’s challenging business environment. We work with you! Let us show you how other businesses just like yours are leveraging technology and controlling expenses to be competitive leaders in their respective markets.
Managed Print Services Opportunities
With centralized management of your networked print devices you can scale the managed print services solution for your team, department, or company-wide requirements, and balance business needs with budget realities:
- Cut costs on printing consumables, service, and your cost-per-page.
- Reduce energy consumption through device consolidation.
- Reduce waste by ordering the supplies you need with no “leftovers”.
- Free up IT resources for more business-critical tasks rather than installing, supporting and maintaining output devices.
- Ensure devices stay up-to-date through remote maintenance and lifecycle management.
- Control and forecast budgets accurately by setting your printing and supply costs up-front.
How Urban X can help
- Free print assessment service
- Provide fact based data on your current print usage and costs and identify potential cost savings opportunities
- Technology assessment of your current network
- GAP analysis of potential risks and identify IT infrastructure opportunities
- Green assessment – make your current business more sustainable
- Map current print related opportunities to reduce your company’s carbon footprint
- Assess your current security measures
- Identify current risks and suggest potential prevention strategies and disaster recovery planning